People often clean their carpets with a vacuum cleaner or use a scrubber to shrug off their pet’s hair by scrubbing. Instead of this, they also go for deep cleaning options once or twice a year according to how dirty the rug is. But, have you ever wondered or wished to have some cleaning technologies that reduce your hours of deep cleaning efforts to just a few minutes? Well, you can achieve this with the world’s first smart shampooer, having voice prompts and on screen display called Tineco. This shampooer helps in speedy cleaning with no water residue afterward. Sounds interesting, right? But “Can Tineco Be Used On Carpet?”
All About Tineco
Before directly hopping into whether you can use Tineco for carpet cleaning or not, let’s first try to understand what Tineco is and how it works as a cleaning technology.
What Is Tineco?
Tineco is an innovative carpet cleaning technology that will blast out all the filth from the carpet with its steam cleaning apparatus. It is an excellent combination of cleaning solution, heated wash, scrubber, and vacuum cleaner, which can remove deeply embedded dirt from the fiber.
Also, it has a unique sensor system called ‘iLoop’, which helps cleaner to detect the level of dust and adjust the suction and water flow accordingly.
So, you can say that this technology has brought a revolution in the corral of deep cleaning and is capable of performing all significant deep cleaning steps itself.
How Does It Work?
If you are wondering- Do I need to vacuum the carpet after shampooing, then this carpet shampooer deploys warm water mixed with detergent or cleaning solution, such as Tineco Carpet Deodorising & Cleaning Solution, Tineco Carpet One Series Deodorizing & Cleaning Solution, and then scrub the dirt out using a rotating brush.
As soon as it ensures that the carpet is clean, it sucks in all the jetted solution back and draws out warm air to dry the region back.
Can Tineco Be Used On Carpet?
Due to its foremost deep cleaning and automatic dirt detection technology, you can surely use Tineco on your carpet. Also, this carpet shampooer showers an adequate amount of solution to ensure a perfectly clean carpet. Between all these advantages, Tineco Carpet Cleaner also reduces hours of time and effort to 30 minutes.
There are various other features that this carpet cleaner holds, and all its features make it one of the best cleaning technology. Let’s discuss all its characteristics one by one to know the effect better:
Features Of Using Tineco On Carpet
- Tineco Carpet Cleaner refreshes the carpets with PowerDry and HeatedWash Technology, which speeds up your drying process, resulting in no water remaining after suction.
- It has a PTC heater and a temperature controller on the brush head, which helps maintain the water temperature at 40° C (104° F) throughout the cleaning process. This feature of the Tineco Carpet Cleaner helps in removing stains in a more effective and fast manner.
- Tinoco Carpet Cleaner has an auxiliary hose and a stain-remover tool, which can treat most stubborn stains that you can’t reach out with hand scrub cleaning.
- Tineco carpet cleaner uses its bristles, which effectively remove deeply embedded dirt and stains with ease.
- After completing this cleaning process, you can now extract the whole water out of the carpet to speed up drying by pressing a button to launch dry mode. By this, you can withdraw remaining water from the carpet while steadily blowing 75° C (167° F) air on the carpet.
How To Use Tineco As A Carpet Cleaner?
It is quite easy to use Tineco Carpet Cleaner, like other regular carpet cleaners. But, before directly moving towards deep cleaning, first vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove all the regular filths. After ensuring that your carpet is free from dry debris,
Assemble the Tineco Carpet Cleaner
- For this, insert the handle into carpet cleaner till you hear a clicking sound from the cleaner.
- Press the button present on top of the cleaner to open the clean water tank compartment.
- Fill the tap water in the tank and ensure that the water level does not go beyond the maximum line limit present in the tank itself.
- Place the clean water tank back and rotate it a bit until you hear a clicking sound, indicating it is fit in its place.
- To clean the brush roller, press the roller cover release button and pull it in upward direction. Then squeeze the brush roller tab present beneath the cover you removed and pull it out.
- After cleaning, place the roller tab on the left side and press a little to lock it in its place.
Clean The Carpet With Tineco Carpet Cleaner
- Plug in the carpet cleaner and stand on the recline padel to lean the cleaner into the cleaning position.
- The appliance will start by default in auto mode.
- After this, move the cleaner simultaneously in a forward and backward direction at an average pace.
- Check the dirt monitoring loop while cleaning. If it is indicating blue, then it means that it is detecting less dirt in your carpet, and if it is indicating red, then it means that your carpet is filthy.
- As per its indication, the cleaner will automatically clean the carpet.
- If you want to apply max mode cleaning, then press the mode button present aside from the auto mode.
- The iLoop will display the amount of dirt, and on its indication, the cleaner will increase the spray volume to the maximum.
- Now, pull the accessory button up to uncover the port and insert the hose end into it.
- Press the button on the nozzle to spray water on the carpet.
- To stop the water flow, release the nozzle back and then wipe the sprayed region to sup up the sprayed water back.
- Remove the hose, and your cleaner will automatically move to auto mode again.
- To remove the dirty water tank, step on the recline pedal and press the tank’s handle.
- Then pour out dirty water into the sink and clean the whole carpet cleaner to dry.
Can Tineco Be Used On Carpet? | Conclusion:
Tineco carpet cleaner is the best innovation in the field of carpet cleaning technology, so instead of asking, “Can Tineco Be Used On Carpet?” you can ask the ways to use it. This will also save you from cleaning your disgusting carpet by hand.
Go through the article thoroughly to know the use of this cleaner and what effect it may have on your deep cleaning experience.
Can Tineco Be Used On Carpet? | FAQ’S:
Can you clean your dog's hair from the carpet using Tineco Carpet Cleaner?
Tineco has a wide range of cleaning appliances that helps you clean every kind of dirt and debris from the carpet, whether it be your pet’s hair. So for this, you can use Powerful One-Step Cleaning for Hard Floors or Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop.
Can you use Tineco Carpet Cleaner regularly as a vacuum cleaner?
Can you use Tineco Carpet Cleaner regularly as a vacuum cleaner?
Tineco Carpet Cleaners have a brush roller in the bottom section which can damage with time if you use it as a regular vacuum cleaner. So we suggest you not to use this cleaner regularly at your home.
What kind of floors can we clean with Tineco Carpet Cleaner?
Other than carpet, you can clean any indoor floor, like wood, marble, tile, vinyl, etc., with Tineco Carpet Cleaner.
Daleyza knows a lot about carpets! She has worked with carpets for over 7 years and can help with things like putting them in, keeping them clean, and replacing them. She really likes carpets and spends most of her time learning about new ways to work with them. When she’s not learning about carpets, she enjoys reading books. She’s really good at helping people choose the right carpet for their homes and making sure they’re happy with it. If you want to know more about carpets, Daleyza is the person to talk to!